In the same tune as most of my recipes, I'll break down the budget friendly way and the "picky eater kid" way.
MAKES 2 MEDIUM PIZZAS
1 cup Italian Cheese ($1)
1 cup Mozzarella Cheese ($1)
2-4 Tablespoons Olive Oil ($0.50-didn't use the whole bottle)
Italian Blend Ms.Dash-to taste-I use A TON! ($0.25-didn't use the whole bottle)
Classico Pizza Sauce-I go light on the sauce
($1-didn't use the whole jar)
Ready Made Dough-for 2 ($2.79)
2. I recommend a pizza stone for crisp edges and a chewy middle. If you have one, oil it up WELL with about 1Tblspoon of oil. You can use just a regular pizza pan and just spray also. Set aside.
3. Roll out your dough (1/2 of the dough if your doing 2 pizzas!) on a well floured surface and flour up the rolling pin also. Pizza dough is VERY sticky! On a side note Pillsbury now makes Gluten Free dough in the fridge case! Exciting for us!
4. Transfer dough to your oiled stone and stretch it with your floured fingers as close to the edges as possible.
5. Spread on the sauce. Classico is Gluten Free! I like mine thin only cause I don't like soggy pizza.
6. Add on 1/2 cup Italian, and 1/2 cup Moz. cheese for the one pizza.
7. Add on the Ms. Dash Italian (we use this gluten free blend!) I used almost 2 Tablespoons worth for each pizza! I like a TON though.
8. Bake about 10-12 minutes per medium size pizza.
9. Enjoy and lemme know how you like it.
This time we ate one and froze one. Thats how we roll!